Paralegal Job in Los Angeles, California : CA
Looking for Paralegal Jobs? See currently available Paralegal job openings on paralegal.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
paralegal.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any paralegal job . We provide job resources for Paralegal positions throughout the industry. paralegal.jobs.net also provides Paralegal jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Paralegal by either city or state.
paralegal.jobs.net is a paralegal job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Paralegal jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your paralegal job search on paralegal.jobs.net today.
Litigation Paralegal - Health Care
Litigation Paralegal - Health Care Job Description
Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP is seeking a professional, proactive Litigation Paralegal to join their Downtown Los Angeles firm's dynamic growing Health Care Group.
Responsibilities for the Litigation Paralegal will include — but are not limited to — litigation case management, preparing filings and documents, page line deposition summaries, medical records summaries, trial prep, and legal research.
- Strong experience with subpoenas, reviewing medical records, and research.
- Performs any and all other duties as necessary for the efficient functioning of the Department, Office and Firm.
- Practices and fosters an atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation.
Los Angeles Paralegal Job
Litigation Paralegal - Health Care Job Requirements
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to work directly with partners, associates, co-counsel and clients.
- Ability to delegate tasks and engage firm resources in the completion of large projects.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to think critically and analytically in a pressured environment.
- Ability to multi-task and to manage time effectively.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, familiarity with computerized litigation databases.
- Ability to perform electronic research using Westlaw and/or Lexis
- Minimum of 5+ years of substantive litigation experience
- Experienced, well-organized and independent paralegal to provide support to the attorneys in the Health Care Group
- Expected to bill a minimum of 1600 hours annually
- Flexibility to work overtime
- E-filing experience in state and federal courts
- Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of trial; case management, doc review and trial experience.
- Candidates must comply with the California paralegal code to be considered.
- Proficiency in e-discovery and litigation support tools such as Concordance
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple priorities and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Litigation paralegal will exercise excellent judgment and decision making skills, strong organizational skills.
LBBS does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies with respect to the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact LBBS's human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to LBBS. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/agency and LBBS. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of LBBS. LBBS shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.